Thursday, April 28, 2016

At last!

Lloyds Rides,Inc is a not for profit Pennsylvania corporation. I have a bank account set up to receive donations. BB&T bank-92 Do Run Road-Manheim, PA 17545 drop off donation or mail. Payable to
Lloyds rides, inc. All donations sent to bank care of LLOYDS RIDES INC. are tax deductible.
I am also in crowdfunding.  Send an e-mail to    rcald@ptd.net      and ask for the Crowd Funding link.   We thank you for your generous donations.
Every 24 hours 22 of our brave wounded warriors decide they can no longer go on living.  We will lower the number to zero with your and GODS help. When we spread to all 50 states, by then we will have graduates from alcohol and drug programs. Getting people in work programs. And help wounded warriors, and mentally challenged people to get the lust to live again.
I will have a comfort dog to visit the VA hospital, and rest homes in every chapter!
I know I dream big, but with I as minion to the ALIGHTY you would expect nothing less!

No comments:

Post a Comment